Monday, January 15, 2007

New War Strategy

The Pentagon announced TODAY the formation of a new 5000-man elite fighting unit called the United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF)These Alabama, Arkansas, Carolinas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, West Virginia, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas boys will be dropped off into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

The Pentagon expects the problem in Iraq to be over by next Friday.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Michele

January 15, 2007 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger TO BECOME said...

I wonder why they think it will take until Friday???

January 15, 2007 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Well that should take care of the problem in no time!!!
We should have thought, of that a long time ago.

January 15, 2007 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger TO BECOME said...

I believe that just the rednecks from Texas could handle that situation. Dad

January 15, 2007 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i probably know some of the guys. I also bet that the pentagon forgot to tell them about the boundry between iraq and iran.

January 15, 2007 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason......you can add me to the McBlogger Family.....

rabbittrails59.blogspot.com

I have a few kinks to work out....but it will be hoppin soon.
Michele

January 15, 2007 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Theresa's Notes said...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING!!! SIDS BURSTING!!!

Very funny post Jason!!

January 15, 2007 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I told my boss yesterday, and she fell apart!!!

January 16, 2007 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger James McEntire said...

That's hilarious!

January 16, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger LoneStarBlogger said...

They told me it was just a hunting trip and I was supposed to get to go next week. Now you tell me they had other motives. I'm disappointed.

Jeff

January 16, 2007 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home